We’re committed to building long-term relationships with employers. We take the time to understand your business and then tailor a solution that meets the unique needs of your organisation.
The South West Skills and Jobs Centre will provide independent advice to help with:
- Connecting businesses with skilled and qualified job seekers
- Understanding skills and training outcomes for particular courses and study options
- Identifying training options for current staff based on employer and industry needs
- Creating opportunities for industry and TAFE partnerships including collaboration on course content and delivery
- Understanding skills in demand and employment trends
- Skills and knowledge bring benefits to Victorian employers by increasing productivity, encouraging growth and increasing job and career opportunities.
The Skills and Jobs Centre is also open for all job seekers, career explorers and retrenched workers. We will help you access a range of services assisting you to manage your career, your development and gain rewarding work.
The South West Skills and Jobs Centre is not a Job Service Australia organisation but will provide:
- Assistance with understanding your study options; TAFE study, university courses, apprenticeships, and traineeships.
- Personal career planning, including the training and qualifications you’ll need to make a start or make a change.
- Getting credit for your existing skills and experience through Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL).
- Learning about jobs in demand and employment trends.
- Finding a job including advice on preparing your resume and how to apply.
- Access to other support services including financial advice or welfare assistance.
As part of the South West Skills & Jobs Centre, we offer the following job seeker programs to help you gain the skills to make you more employable:
The Old Courthouse
Warrnambool, VIC, 3280
1300 648 911